Horses are a favorite animal for most young girls. No wonder with these beautiful loving eyes and the great shiny coat. That’s why we also offer painting templates with horses.
Here comes the first picture.
It is provided as PDF for printing.
But before it’s play-time, you can learn something about horses:
- The horse is one of two extant subspecies of Equus ferus.
- the horse has evolved over the past 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature, Eohippus, into the large, single-toed animal of today.
- Humans began domesticating horses around 4000 BC.
- Horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down.
- Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth.
- They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- The oldest verifiable record was “Old Billy”, a 19th-century horse that lived to the age of 62.
For more Information check Wikipedia.
Download the picture of the horse